Cyprian Keyes Golf Club is a daily-fee golf club offering 27 holes of golf on an 18-hole championship course and a 9-hole par 3. The courses are open to the public seven days a week, from mid-March to the first significant snow of the season, weather permitting.
Since opening in 1997, the Mark Mungeam-designed championship course has received numerous national recognitions and awards. Carved out of 230 acres, this dramatic course combines the beauty of nature with stimulating play. Five sets of tees make it enjoyable for all skill levels. To sharpen your short game, there is also a fun, yet thought-provoking, 9-hole par 3 course.
Complete practice facilities, including:
- A double-ended driving range
- Short game facility
- Practice greens
- Bunkers are a great way to improve your game
* 9-hole rates can only be booked the day of play and exclude mornings.
- Tee-times can be reserved five days in advance.
- Rain checks will be issued only when the course is deemed unplayable by the Superintendent.
- Collared shirts are required for men and boys. Collars or sleeves are required for women and girls. No denim, sweats or athletic gear may be worn at any time.