We are open for play! While golf is still considered a non-essential business, the Covid-19 Essential Services FAQ has been updated to allow golf courses to open.
The FAQ states that private operators of courses may permit individuals access to the property so long as there are no gatherings of any kind, appropriate social distancing of six feet between individuals is strictly followed, and the business operator and golfers abide by the specific guidelines for golf courses.
The FAQ also includes the following guidelines:
- Club facilities and buildings must remain closed
- Golf carts are allowed for single riders or double riders for people from the same household
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times
- Golfers must stay in their car until 15 minutes before their tee time and must return to their car immediately following play
- All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not allowed.
- Flag sticks must remain in the hole.
- Bunker rakes must be removed, and ball washers must be removed or covered.
- Practice putting green, driving range, and chipping areas must be closed
Another guideline in the FAQ is that online and remote payment options must be utilized, so we are requiring all tee times to be made and paid for in advance. Please book online. Tee times for both the 18-hole championship course and the 9-hole course are now available here.
We are very excited to welcome you back, and please take care in following all social distancing guidelines. For the health and safety of fellow golfers and our employees, we all have to do our part in following these guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you!