Rates for the 18-Hole Championship Course
- $34 Monday - Friday before 9:00am, walking - $49 with cart
- $39 Monday - Friday 9:00 - 3:00pm, walking - $59 with cart
- $34 Monday - Friday after 3:00pm, walking - $49 with cart
- $39 Monday - Friday after 5:00pm, cart included (no walking rate)
- $49 Senior Rates (over 60) - Monday - Thursday, cart included
- $25 College and Junior Greens Fee (not available weekend mornings)
- $84 Saturday - Sunday and holidays before 12:00pm, cart included (walking not available)
- $59 Saturday - Sunday and holidays between 12:00pm and 3:00pm, walking - $69 with cart
- $39 Saturday - Sunday after 3:00pm, walking - $49 with cart
9-hole rates are available and can only be booked the day of play - $25 walking, $35 with a cart.
(Excluding weekend mornings)
Rates for the 9-Hole Par-3 Course
- $18 Adults
- $15 Seniors (60+)
- $12 Juniors
Golf Carts for 18-Hole Course (per person)
- $20 with paid greens fee and for members
- $15 Twilight
- $12 Super Twilight
Golf Carts for 9-Hole Par-3 Course (per person)
- Tee-times can be reserved five days in advance.
- Reservations can be made by calling the Golf Shop directly at 508.869.9999.
- Rain checks will be issued only when the course is deemed unplayable by the superintendent.
- Collared shirts are required for men and boys. Collars or sleeves are required for women and girls. No denim, sweats or athletic gear may be worn at any time.